does everton have a problem with toxic fans??

is there a toxic fan problem at the everton??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair input. perhaps online it is the minority who feel their need to shout over others and demean reasonable views.
No idea why it feels that way tbh. Maybe it's just the internet. People shouting opinions as though they are facts. Can't really get away with that in a normal conversation. Lot of people who don't go on these forums probably have more fulfilling lives and positive outlook. The negativity on here at times is concerning. As is the amount of time I spend on here.

No idea why it feels that way tbh. Maybe it's just the internet. People shouting opinions as though they are facts. Can't really get away with that in a normal conversation. Lot of people who don't go on these forums probably have more fulfilling lives and positive outlook. The negativity on here at times is concerning. As is the amount of time I spend on here.
there is a tendency in angry and unhappy people to try and make others feel as poor as they do. whether this applies at the everton too buddy i do not know.

i do not know if the red guys hating on their young players with as much venom as blue.
Yes apart from their forum because they're unique and right at the other end of the scale where they cannot criticise any of their players regardless. That's how I imagine it anyway. Yeah the abuse DCL and Davies got for wearing different attire was disturbing

Yes apart from their forum because they're unique and right at the other end of the scale where they cannot criticise any of their players regardless. That's how I imagine it anyway. Yeah the abuse DCL and Davies got for wearing different attire was disturbing
we should hunt these monsters among us lest they spread and influence others. or maybe just maybe i am a little too intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.