does everton have a problem with toxic fans??

is there a toxic fan problem at the everton??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when we was [Poor language removed] in the 90's & getting 20 something thousand in Goodison Park I honestly don't ever remember it being this bad with the constant moaning & negativity. Baffling the fan base at times

It's almost as if standards have risen since then.

*Remembers a Steve Watson long throw in to Kevin Campbell... Shudders.

A better question is probably if there is a team in the EPL that does not have a problem with toxic fans. Near as I can tell, all of the teams that have been up a while, plus some of the teams that have been sent down in the last decade (whether they're up now or not) have a problem.

That does leave some candidates for not having an issue, but seeing as I'm on this side of the pond, you all would be better suited to judge.

the world has a problem with toxic people

it's called humanity

ok the poll has sufficient data to conclude we have the most horrible toxic nasty dirty filthy rat flea fans so what can we do about it??

ok the poll has sufficient data to conclude we have the most horrible toxic nasty dirty filthy rat flea fans so what can we do about it??

Hang on a moment if you had of added the rat flea thing into the poll option I would have voted yes. I didn’t know that’s what you meant!

Every fanbase has the doomsday fans. Thats why I try to just stay positive about everything going on with the club :) Even though my username is Grinch....

Have had this feeling over many decades of watching us, that if we were a top 6 side every year with a sniff of a chance of top 4 the toxic obviously wouldn't be as bad as is now. The fans arn,t to blame. It's the ones who buy the wrong( bad language removed ) players.!

Status
Not open for further replies.