Votes: 54 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 199 74.8%
  • Cheese on toast lad

Votes: 13 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nothing wrong with taking a retrospective look at the immediate past once the initial emotion has died down, stop being such babies. He pales in comparison to the horrors of Koeman.

If we struggle next season, are bottom 10 or worse by Xmas, then this thread's poll may look a little different.

Am not sold on Silva, when the chips were down his team really struggled. In the end they got relegated (hello Bobby). He hasn't otherwise much experience.

It'd be a bit crap for us to ultimately look back on the Sam-era as not so bad, but I wouldn't bet against it.

Believe Watford are still in the Premiership Sam.

I was happy with the teams he put out. One defensive midfielder in most games. Players in their usual positions.

But if we played any team above us he was tactically inept. Burnley away was the worst 2nd half performance from an Everton team in a long while.

Sammy Lee was more responsible for some of those wins at home as he was in the players ears most of the game.

Big Sam is the type of person who will rely on others to give him advice and he will take all the credit for it if it comes off. When he loses, it is never his fault.

I was happy with the teams he put out. One defensive midfielder in most games. Players in their usual positions.

But if we played any team above us he was tactically inept. Burnley away was the worst 2nd half performance from an Everton team in a long while.

Sammy Lee was more responsible for some of those wins at home as he was in the players ears most of the game.

Big Sam is the type of person who will rely on others to give him advice and he will take all the credit for it if it comes off. When he loses, it is never his fault.
If He big Sam was still our manager this season he would have done something to a load of blues me included that I would of thought would never happen.
That's is stopping going the match I honestly couldn't of coped with everything that he stood for .we have all seen useless teams in the last few years but there was always a buzz about the place and it would never of stopped us going in most cases it makes you go more when we're crap .last season thou the place was dead and 90% of that was down to his tactics and style of play. that was not Everton and it was to to painful for us all so it's a massive no credit from me

If someone said allardyce will get you 8th at the point he joined we Wd all have been happy with the prospect. Even with his reputation I am shocked how joyless the whole season was.
Allardyce will look like he saved another club and Everton fight another day, but neither reputation was enhanced by the experience. Allardyce will never manage a club as big as Everton again

Status
Not open for further replies.