Do you trust our squad...

Do you have faith that our squad will get the win needed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple answer is No.
The most stressful thought is that for 90 minutes on Sunday anything can happen.

Get smashed and stay up, get Smashed and go down.

Draw and Stay Up, Draw and Go down.

Win and Stay Up.

2 out of 5 scenarios see us down.

Odds on us winning against a team on the beach who spanked us twice already with all the pressure on us and no goal scorers or creativity, leaves the draw most likely.
Then it is 50:50. Awful.

I am not prepared to see us go down.
Will be a mess on Sunday night either way.

It's not really about them being shithouses. They give their all and always keep going until the very end, as we saw at Molineux last weekend.

They're just not very good players and the squad is ludicrously unbalanced.

Plus the pressure would be too much for most players to bear. Who wants to be the first group of players in 70-odd year to take Everton out of the top-flight and down to the obscurity of the lower divisions?

Normally I wouldn't bet on this squad of players to even get a draw against this Bournemouth squad, but if Goodison is rocking and we are right behind the players then anything is possible.

Ordinarily, no. Mainly because our squad is unbalanced, because our players are lacking in confidence and because we don't have one proven striker that regularly plays. And because Bournemouth are an excellent side as a result of buying so judiciously in the January window.

But Goodison is a truly special venue and anything can happen there when we fans are 'on it'.

Thinking rationally about it I can’t see how we don’t win. Even with the injuries we will pile on the pressure.

But I have a nagging feeling in my head that the failure of the club in the transfer windows especially up top is going to bite us in the ass and finally be the thing that sends us down

Don't trust them at all, I think our saviour will be Leeds and Leicester losing which to say we will survive because the other teams simply saved us from ourselves is pretty sad!

Don't trust them at all, I think our saviour will be Leeds and Leicester losing which to say we will survive because the other teams simply saved us from ourselves is pretty sad!

Yes, I think our survival really rests on the Leicester and West Ham game. If Leicester win, I suspect we will go down.

Leeds might win but are far more likely to draw as they leak goals and, even on a bad day, Kane and Son will cause them problems. I think they are gone.

Without DCL we have nobody capable of winning long balls, holding it up and bringing others into the game, as he did so successfully at Brighton and Leicester. He improves our entire game. Without him, we might have one goal in us but Bournemouth will have at least one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.