Do we need a new penalty taker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to. Wonder if it says something about his current fans, or if he's just feeling it more being at a bigger club.

In his head he has the chance to make it 2 nil and put the game to bed, I just think it is deffo the pressure that gets to him mate. Also, you would like to think that a player with his experience wouldn't let fans get to him.

Digne has taken 1 penalty in his entire career.

Again, find me someone better than 26 for 32.

Watch someone suggest Richarlison next.

Digne can whip it into the gap between the post and the rear stanchion. No human goalkeeper can stop it if hit hard and accurately enough.

He could even stay behind training and practise it time and time again until the darkness falls.

I wonder if DCL can take pens, if your striker can take them he should, always good for the goal count. If not then Digne but Siggy has missed too many now and should step down.

Digne has taken 1 penalty in his entire career.

Again, find me someone better than 26 for 32.

Watch someone suggest Richarlison next.

To be honest, the 26 for 32 doesn’t impress me one little bit......it is what I have witnessed in front of my own eyes this season which colours my opinion.

He is not a good penalty taker for EFC and we need someone better.......his record this season speaks for itself.

Now, happen we don’t have any regular starters who fancy the job in which case we are stuck with him.

If Digne is up for it, let him have a go at taking the pennoes.....at least we know he packs a lot of power in his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.