2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the reported fee its no brainer, right back sorted for the next season with JJK and him battling out for the shirt. Offer Coleman around and look to off load him. Gives us more room for manouvre for more pressing positions.

For the reported fee its no brainer, right back sorted for the next season with JJK and him battling out for the shirt. Offer Coleman around and look to off load him. Gives us more room for manouvre for more pressing positions.

will be sad to see the end of him and baines if they both go this season

Coleman wont play for another club.

Not a no brainer imo. We need to improve on every single position that we possibly can , we can improve on Sibide and he’s only on loan.

I would imagine we are looking elsewhere as well as keeping an eye on him. It’s a nice luxury to have.

Why do people think Kenny will be here next season? I’d love it but reckon there’s more chance he’ll sign for Schalke.
I think he's well in the mix. He will have been told that Schalke is a fantastic opportunity to make a mark, gain experience and come replace Coleman who will certainly be finished come the end of the season.

As a result, we loaned a RB instead of buying one with intent of the return of Kenny. If Sidibe does well here, we snap him up alongside Kenny, sell Coleman and we've improved the RB position for years to come.

Easy

Just rewatched the highlights a few times,Sidebe's closing down is something to behold, stops to admire the cross maybe.

Considering how the game is evolving and full backs are becoming play makers, as they tend to have more space to pick out their passes, a concern with Sidibe is how consistent his delivery is. Some times it is wonderful and other times not.

In the plus column, he has a great work ethic and his physicality is useful for getting to the byline.

Status
Not open for further replies.