2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidibe has his limitations (ie - defending) but he's a far better option than Coleman based on the last 12 months.

As for the 'Coleman is captain' thing, why is he? Hardly ever see him guiding/encouraging/dishing out a bollocking.

One of my favourite players over our recent miserable history, but he offers us virtually nothing.

I suspect JJK will be sold and they will hope for another loan or hugely reduced fee.
our right hand is nonexisting mostly with Coleman, Sidibe is a solid player

Kenny probably isn't the answer but right now is he worse that Coleman or Sidibe ?

Kenny has more energy than Coleman, definitely. Sidibé is physical stronger than Kenny and can play rm.

In an ideal world I would sign a new rb and get another loan for Sidibé.

Just wondering who are we going to sign. Tete?

Have to be honest I don’t think Kenny is the solution.
Totally agree. Kenny is bang average. Not bad. Just typical of everton fringe players. We tap our fingers on table wondering if he will ever be decent. We cant keep doing that as a club.

Kenny for me is at a similar level to Coleman and Sidibe so I'd keep him as back-up, if he'd accept it, and buy someone to start.

Yep I'd keep coleman for back up. I think kenny will look to start and start playing at his level. Coleman could do a baines later career for us and to have his experience on bench would be good.None of the 3 we had should be starting for us if we have any ideas of top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.