2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought bringing him on against spurs made sense, he can deliver a wicked cross, and Seamus is pushing Hibbo now on worst ever crosser of a ball. He’s not the answer long term, but Christ it’s make do or mend stuff at the mo and he is a viable option

Heard his name mentioned more in about 5 minutes than I did Iwobi in whole of first half, says it all that an on loan right back is coming on to replace a 35m midfielder

Given his lack of playing time I think he will definitely be leaving. I think Ancelloti has seen enough. I don't think he can defend well enough and whatever he offers going forward doesn't cover this flaw. He looked OK in the odd game but for the money being touted he isn't of the required level.

Given his lack of playing time I think he will definitely be leaving. I think Ancelloti has seen enough. I don't think he can defend well enough and whatever he offers going forward doesn't cover this flaw. He looked OK in the odd game but for the money being touted he isn't of the required level.

Mate it seems we are no longer paying over the odd for 28, 29 years old players. I don’t think Kenny is the solution either. Perhaps loaning a new right back with option to buy is most visible option.

Mate it seems we are no longer paying over the odd for 28, 29 years old players. I don’t think Kenny is the solution either. Perhaps loaning a new right back with option to buy is most visible option.

I'm happy if we don't buy him. I think we need a RB aged between 23-26 and either Coleman or Kenny as back up. I would like the player to be like Coleman was years ago better going forward than defending it's just Sidibe was too far that way. Kenny is a good enough defender just strikes me as Hibbert mark 2 and unfortunately in the modern game more is expected of full backs.

If he doesn't get a run out in the next two games, I think it's safe to say we won't be getting him on a permanent deal.

Not sure how I feel about that as he's the best right-sided crosser of the ball we have. Matty Cash, Diogo Dalot maybe?

If he doesn't get a run out in the next two games, I think it's safe to say we won't be getting him on a permanent deal.

Not sure how I feel about that as he's the best right-sided crosser of the ball we have. Matty Cash, Diogo Dalot maybe?
Been a few reports for days saying we dont want him on a perm and hes going back to them, but off course till its said we dont know as press can easily say it both ways and make stuff up

Been a few reports for days saying we dont want him on a perm and hes going back to them, but off course till its say we dont know as press can easily say it both ways and make stuff up
I'm surprised he wasn't played more since he's come back from injury.

I'd honestly stick him on the right and try Walcott cutting in on the left to shake things up.across the midfield four.

Status
Not open for further replies.