Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

hope everyone’s ok, i’m currently in the walton center i’ve had a spinal fusion done

and yer i’m uncomfortable i’m on pca pump

but i still have to try and find out how we was doing! the defeats probably depressed me a bit more everton really can change you like a drop of a hat it’s madness.
Hope you are feeling more comfortable and yesterday’s win gave you a boost.

Hope everyone is well today after a great result yesterday. @bluejim95 and @zetzi how are you, hope your troubles are easing.?
Thanks all, I have started to take back control... I have the mortgage underway, I have a clear plan to execute with the support of my family and friends.

More and more comes out as time goes by and its even more clear to me now he is just a player and not interested in looking after her. I believe my words hit home harder every day... I've known him a lot longer than her, he openly admits he is a blagger, it is a running joke.

I'm still very upset by it all and cry every day because of it. I have always wanted my family whole, it gave me a purpose and a drive so strong I inspire others. I dont know if repair is even on the cards but I know that I have made myself the best in my industry by making the impossible, possible. If anyone can, I can.

Its not in my nature to be plotting against the person I care for... but it does feel good to finally have the power in the situation.

Some of the advice from this forum has been transformational for me. The support to rise up above it has been of a value I can't describe. I can't thank you all enough.

Thanks all, I have started to take back control... I have the mortgage underway, I have a clear plan to execute with the support of my family and friends.

More and more comes out as time goes by and its even more clear to me now he is just a player and not interested in looking after her. I believe my words hit home harder every day... I've known him a lot longer than her, he openly admits he is a blagger, it is a running joke.

I'm still very upset by it all and cry every day because of it. I have always wanted my family whole, it gave me a purpose and a drive so strong I inspire others. I dont know if repair is even on the cards but I know that I have made myself the best in my industry by making the impossible, possible. If anyone can, I can.

Its not in my nature to be plotting against the person I care for... but it does feel good to finally have the power in the situation.

Some of the advice from this forum has been transformational for me. The support to rise up above it has been of a value I can't describe. I can't thank you all enough.

You sound much more positive now, that when you first started posting, which can only be a good thing.

Please keep posting as we`re all here for you ;)

Keep posting your updates mate. We're all rooting for you.

Anytime your feeling sad think of your son giving you a big kiss and cuddle. My daughter knows as soon as I see her the first thing is always the big cuddle.

Brilliant mate you sound like you're coming from a far better place this week, we're proud of you mate and knew you could take back control. Keep us updated brother, we're all with you - you're in all our thoughts and prayers. ?