Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Is this ongoing lockdown stuff not getting to anyone else? I feel like I can't bear it anymore. There's nothing to look forward to.
Definitely. I feel like I'm existing rather than living. You're right - there is bog all to look forward to. You can't really make any plans with any certainty. I feel really sorry for young people who are missing out on social interactions both at work and at play. I don't think the dark nights help either.

My misses finally lost her fight against cancer yesterday morning at the age of 58.
She died peacefully in her sleep on a hospital bed in the living room .She knew it was coming but in the last few weeks she deteriorated badly and in the end she wasn't even able to drink water so I was just injecting it in a peg which is a tube in her stomach. She was really scared of dying so at least now she is at peace

God bless you Sue

My misses finally lost her fight against cancer yesterday morning at the age of 58.
She died peacefully in her sleep on a hospital bed in the living room .She knew it was coming but in the last few weeks she deteriorated badly and in the end she wasn't even able to drink water so I was just injecting it in a peg which is a tube in her stomach. She was really scared of dying so at least now she is at peace

God bless you Sue

Really sorry to hear your news, thoughts with you mate. Someone is always here for a chat if ever you need it, all the best.

God bless you Sue
Condolences to you and all your family.

God bless you Sue

Sorry to hear mate x

God bless you Sue

I’m so sorry to hear that mate, do you have any support from Macmillan ?

From experience with a family member they were incredibly helpful.