Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Been quiet for the past few weeks, Had stuff going on.

Landed a new job thankfully but fell out personally with a certain family member. He mocked my mental health problems which I'd confided in him about. Showed me his true colours and therefore I've decided to permanently cut ties.

I'm very nervous about the future but hopeful it all works out for the best. :)

All the best with the job mate.

I wouldn’t worry too much about that family member, as you’re better off without a person like that in your life.

Mate died on Friday.Found on the couch surrounded by 5 empty 5 L boxes of wine, plates and rubbish all over the place.Hid his lifestyle from everyone.He hid is depression well obviously.Took the day off today from sorting the mess out as I think it him me.I urge anyone who is suffering from depression to talk it through.You can't battle it on your own.R.I.P Steve 54 xxx

Mate died on Friday.Found on the couch surrounded by 5 empty 5 L boxes of wine, plates and rubbish all over the place.Hid his lifestyle from everyone.He hid is depression well obviously.Took the day off today from sorting the mess out as I think it him me.I urge anyone who is suffering from depression to talk it through.You can't battle it on your own.R.I.P Steve 54 xxx
Sad that mate.

Sorry to hear this, very sad news.

Sorry to hear that mate

My first day at the new place. It's going well, I've already got a grip on what we do day-to-day and seem to be fitting in well. Everyone is very friendly.

Can't belt but have the nagging feeling that this is going to well and there's some sort of catch. Hopefully not.

Id wager that anyone whos been through what you`ve been through would be a bit cautious to start with mate.

Just take your time settling in, suss out who the dickheads are and avoid them ;)

My first day at the new place. It's going well, I've already got a grip on what we do day-to-day and seem to be fitting in well. Everyone is very friendly.

Can't belt but have the nagging feeling that this is going to well and there's some sort of catch. Hopefully not.

Good stuff mate. Just take it one day at a time.

On my final break. It's gone okay I guess, the work is easy and everyone seems laid back. No women unfortunately, just an office full of men and therefore there isn't much chit chat really (maybe there will be when I'm more settled in and people have gotten used to me).

The day has been long but I've picked it up very quick,, it's quite simple in all honesty, but I can tell it might take a bit of time before I feel fully comfortable.

Going to relax good and proper tonight.

On my final break. It's gone okay I guess, the work is easy and everyone seems laid back. No women unfortunately, just an office full of men and therefore there isn't much chit chat really (maybe there will be when I'm more settled in and people have gotten used to me).

The day has been long but I've picked it up very quick,, it's quite simple in all honesty, but I can tell it might take a bit of time before I feel fully comfortable.

Going to relax good and proper tonight.
I hope they are not all Liverpool fans!!!

Oh how terribly sad. I'm sorry to hear that. x