Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

My Grandfather passed away today

It wasn't out of the blue, he'd been sick for a long while and he passed as a chaplain was saying a prayer for him - he was a religious man so that is a comfort

He had a good run, he was an active gardener well into his 90s , i suppose his age caught up to him in the last few months though
Hope you and the rest of the family are holding up, and that you give him a proper send off. Loss is never easy. Sounds like he still had things he enjoyed up till recently, so that is good that that time could be spent fairly content. 💙

It wasn't out of the blue, he'd been sick for a long while and he passed as a chaplain was saying a prayer for him - he was a religous man so that is a comfort

He had a good run, he was an active gardener well into his 90s , i suppose his age caught up to him in the last few months though
Sorry for your loss mate, it must be really hard for you all right now. Reading about fellas still doing their thing into their 90s is, genuinely, an inspiration to us all. You must all be really proud.

It wasn't out of the blue, he'd been sick for a long while and he passed as a chaplain was saying a prayer for him - he was a religous man so that is a comfort

Thoughts are with you mate

Sounds a great man x

So sorry, he sounds like a remarkable man. Sending love x

RIP Grandfather 🙏💙

I’ve just had to be signed off by my doctor for work related stress after a massive panic attack directly caused by bullying and harassment from my exploiter regarding mechanical lower back pain (which I got by an injury when trying to leave for work a few years ago)

Feel absolutely awful mentally, as bad as I ever have with my BPD and now I’m panicking that they’re going to use it as an excuse to terminate my employment
I'm in the opposite position in that I've been accused of bullying and harassment. Taking it's toll and I veer from emotions both high and low. Over 2 weeks now and no contact from my employer as yet. I assume it's not a serious allegation as I am still allowed to work but I just want it over one way or the other. The accusers know the impact such an allegation can have in my job and I have evidence they have colluded together to contrive this situation.
Hope you feel better soon mate

I'm in the opposite position in that I've been accused of bullying and harassment. Taking it's toll and I veer from emotions both high and low. Over 2 weeks now and no contact from my employer as yet. I assume it's not a serious allegation as I am still allowed to work but I just want it over one way or the other. The accusers know the impact such an allegation can have in my job and I have evidence they have colluded together to contrive this situation.
Hope you feel better soon mate

I got accused of bullying a few years ago, it was pretty crap but I got rightly cleared in the end. It was annoying as I was one of the only people that bothered to talk to the guy, and the he made a load of stuff up. The people investigating didn't even really understand it but obviously they had to go through with it.

I assumed I had no chance and that they'd side with the accuser for sure, but my one was done pretty fairly. It was a bit odd though as I was meant to defend myself in completely fictitious situations so I couldn't even really do a 'my side of the story'

They found some book he had in his desk drawer and he wrote a lot of odd stuff about people at work. He clearly had mental health issues so I don't really hold it against him but others did, he left pretty soon aftwr

I got accused of bullying a few years ago, it was pretty crap but I got rightly cleared in the end. It was annoying as I was one of the only people that bothered to talk to the guy, and the he made a load of stuff up. The people investigating didn't even really understand it but obviously they had to go through with it.

I assumed I had no chance and that they'd side with the accuser for sure, but my one was done pretty fairly. It was a bit odd though as I was meant to defend myself in completely fictitious situations so I couldn't even really do a 'my side of the story'

They found some book he had in his desk drawer and he wrote a lot of odd stuff about people at work. He clearly had mental health issues so I don't really hold it against him but others did, he left pretty soon aftwr
I was accused and they said they would. Inform me at each stage of the investigation. They're not even following their own policies and procedures so far, and should it go to a disciplinary they will have to be far more professional.

So very sorry to read this. I hope you can take comfort in his long life, well lived. Sending you my thoughts and best wishes.💙