Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

It's true. I just wish I knew how. So many of my family are fans and will want to talk about it with me. Same with friends. I deleted my Twitter, so that's one step.

I'll always have a place in my heart for Everton but this isn't healthy.

It's true. I just wish I knew how. So many of my family are fans and will want to talk about it with me. Same with friends. I deleted my Twitter, so that's one step.

Social media detox is something I'd really recommend. I felt twitter was starting to mess with my head so I got rid. Felt far better for it too mate!

Everton are not worth getting upset or depressed over, take yourself away from Everton and football for a while do something else you enjoy.

It's not Everton I'm upset over. It's everything else. It's Liverpool and this horrible fear I have of getting bullied over it. And it's my third anxiety attack in a week and I'm just tired of it. At least I have other interests, thankfully.

I took Fluoxetine and I had side effects that I could not put up with. I take Duloxetine (also called cymbalta) and I do not have the embarrasing side effects of the former but it makes me crave alcohol. Duloxitine, valium and alcohol and I have been to a+e twice not knowing what I am doing.

I can't stop crying. This is pathetic.
It doesn't really matter what they do, they're just another club. Outside of your head they're an irrelevant speck of a pass time on a ball of rock hurtling through space in an enormous cosmos.

Consol yourself in remembering whatever they do, whatever they achieve by cheating scheming or bribing, you're not one of them. You're better.

What age are you? Caring that much about results disappeared for me once I was 30ish I used to get rightly wound up after a loss but now I just get on with it. Being Irish I don't have any geographic affinity with Liverpool so maybe it's easy for me to say just get on with it than for someone from or near the City.

It's not Everton I'm upset over. It's everything else. It's Liverpool and this horrible fear I have of getting bullied over it. And it's my third anxiety attack in a week and I'm just tired of it. At least I have other interests, thankfully.
Try your best to ignore or better still stay away from the low life that try and bully you, try you best to have a chill out and take up your other interests.

When you try to carve YNWA into your arm, perhaps it's a sign football's not for you.
Space? What's that?
The band from Liverpool who did Female of the Species. I'm a huge fan and I've met them a few times. One of them, Franny - the keyboard player - is a massive kopite and although I do like him and he has been nice to me in the past, he's also...had words with me about football. Like the thread on Twitter which I can't post on here as it has major swearing in it.

I'll write it down without the rude bits.

Me: "So are all the people who defended Suarez, and made fun of people like me who called out his racism and called us bitter and [bad word] stirrers, going to admit he's a racist now he plays for another team? He always was a [bad word]. The leopard hasn't changed his spots."
Him: "No."

Me (quoting another fan called RockyKlopp who said 'if this is how he treats his ex team, he definitely did mean what he said to a United fan in a racial connotation'): "So NOW you admit it."
Him: "RockyKlopp doesn't speak for me or anyone I know. Evra is a homophonic (sic) [bad word] stirring [bad word] with a history of [bad word]housery."

That hurt. When someone you really look up to thinks you're bitter just because you dislike a racist player, that hurts.