Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Try and do at least one thing outside every day mate, even if it’s just going for a walk. ( I know the weather is bad at the mo )

Maybe try and go to somewhere you really like for a trip out or hooking up with some mates / family you haven’t seen in while, if you feel up to it ?

If you do “ stuff “ whilst you’re off, you’ll feel like you’ve achieved something and that alone will give you a lift 👍

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate x
Thanks lad, born in Liverpool, raised in Ireland, now living in Canada. Was meant to go home today but simply couldn't face the flight, broke up with my misses about three years ago and I'm just feeling what's the point. Anyway at least it's summer, probably need to forget about Everton for a while lol

Thanks lad, born in Liverpool, raised in Ireland, now living in Canada. Was meant to go home today but simply couldn't face the flight, broke up with my misses about three years ago and I'm just feeling what's the point. Anyway at least it's summer, probably need to forget about Everton for a while lol
There’s always a point even if we can’t see it at the moment. Take care of yourself, best wishes 💙

My mrs is pregnant.

Still very early stages at the moment but I’am absolutely petrified.

Can people tell me it’s going to be ok?
Congrats man.

Enjoy the fun and chaos. It's easy to be overwhelmed and you'll be fine.

My best piece of advice is don't listen to every piece of advice. Every child, parent and dynamic is different - no one has his perfected.

My mrs is pregnant.

Still very early stages at the moment but I’am absolutely petrified.

Can people tell me it’s going to be ok?

I was the same but you adapt fine enough and time goes so fast at the start. We had ours at the start of lockdown so that was pretty difficult

Although in all honesty, I'd happily never go through the newborn/baby stage again. I much much prefer it as they get older, but I've never really been a baby person so that's just me

@Bungle hope you’re doing ok mate, really sorry to hear what you’re going through and sorry I missed your first post the other day. Really gutted for you and the family.

You have been such a light on here and have helped so many people just with your humour and wit, you won’t even know you have. You have certainly cheered me up on numerous occasions, so hope we can help you out now.

Do things for you and your kids mate, they will need you and you need to look after yourself. You’ve got tonnes of friends on here, if you ever need talk to us mate. Take care.

Hey guys. I just wanted to say that there's been a load of really bad stuff in my life recently. I have been doing a lot of reading about various mushrooms and started taking lions mane supplement. I can't recommend it enough. Might be worth having a look at
Dig in and get through the hard yards, a bad time often las to be waded through before brighter skies appear. It aint often easy but falling into despair never ever fixes it.