Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about coming to Goodison, Diego? Well there's no need for that!

Costa.jpg

Can you imagine the fume when on Thursday night at 10-45 a Land Rover with darkened windows pulls up at Finch Farm.
As the crowds of fans and reporters flock around the car the windows slowly roll down as fans expect the rugged stubbled Latin looks of Diego Costa to be revealed, only to be met with the baboon headed grin of Troy Deeney , yes lads it's Troy Deeney

HOLY GUACAMOLE

Costa is on 150k a week so if we have him for 4 months it comes to £2.4m!

Great player but still a huge gamble
If in the 14 or so games he could play for us between mid Oct and him leaving, if he can turn say 3 draws into wins, (I think he could more of an impact) and those 6 pts move us up a league placing or 2, that's his wages easily covered, plus help raise our profile, more tv money etc, for 2.4M don't think it's a bad gamble...

As you said yourself - he's the 4th most booked player in the league. He has a track record for playing dirty. He's not suddenly going to change, is he.

I don't expect him to change and would fully expect him to pick up plenty of bookings. I wouldn't particular care either, it's his style but he's worth it.

Do you seriously believe that "sky 6" teams don't get favourable treatment from the refs?

I don't think they do.

Can you imagine the fume when on Thursday night at 10-45 a Land Rover with darkened windows pulls up at Finch Farm.
As the crowds of fans and reporters flock around the car the windows slowly roll down as fans expect the rugged stubbled Latin looks of Diego Costa to be revealed, only to be met with the baboon headed grin of Troy Deeney , yes lads it's Troy Deeney
OMG

From the guy who broke the Costa story

Close friend of Costa confirms my information. Costa will play at Everton and in January travel to Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.