Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would like him here and from Koemans remarks seems he would also,but odd that he's not the lead the line dominant in the air CF that we were being led to believe Koeman favours.

He is a psychopath. I know some people are atracted towards them, but in all seriousness, let's get back to the reality.

It's a joke. When has it come to this low level. Ffs

Why?

He oversees possibly the most anti-Everton sports coverage in the British press
John Cross speaks on the Keys and Gray show every week and comes across as sensible and low key, not
loud, aggressive and opinionated. As for being anti Everton, earlier this year he commented on another dismissal
of EFC as a small club as insulting and offensive and went on to say that - I'm paraphrasing here - Everton is one of the big clubs in England, has a proud history and anyone who claims otherwise needs to have a serious look at themselves.

I have it good authority that Diego has been an Everton Supporter since he was a young lad learning to juggle balls on Brazilian beaches

The journalist who started it all has now said his representative is 'in Everton' and has also confirmed he is coming by contacting a friend of castas in an instagram DM

Status
Not open for further replies.