Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been said, Chelsea own the player until Jan - They have previous for loaning players to Prem teams. The benefits of having a direct rival being potentially outdone by a loan signing from them would be a great opportunity and the only way it makes sense to us.

I realise I'm clutching at straws.

As has been said, Chelsea own the player until Jan - They have previous for loaning players to Prem teams. The benefits of having a direct rival being potentially outdone by a loan signing from them would be a great opportunity and the only way it makes sense to us.

I realise I'm clutching at straws.

Its in Chelsea's interest as he may help us take points of their rivals.

*serious moment

Brisan seems like a really sound bloke mate ( barring that post ).

I'd guess he's the same sort of age as me, and attitudes have, quite rightly changed since I was a lad, but I doubt very much he knew how offensive a remark like that could be to many. It's not that long ago that Kelvin Mackenzie made the gorilla comparison to Ross, so you'd hope most Evertonians would be a bit more clued up, but I'm sure he ( Bri that is) will look back at this and learn a bit from it.

*end of serious moment

If your friend is wrong then ,as a warning to any future ITK's, we will hunt him down in packs, kill him and put his head on a pikestaff outside GOT towers.
My comment was a little tongue in cheek.

I honestly dreamt with him in Everton shirt he scored an offside goal the linesman waved him off and he immediately had a panic attack at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.