Did Moise Kean mean to pass or shoot?

Did Moise Kean mean to pass to Walcott or shoot himself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than square it to a teammate for a tap in to an open net?

Kane got slaughtered for shooting during the Euro’s when a square ball to Sterling was on.

Again, not saying whether he meant it, but a selfless attacker isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Selfless if intentional and it works. Harry Kane would not have passed the ball in that situation 100% haha.

Aside from that there is no way Delph fouled that total ******* .He got the ball ,if you watch he really sizes the situation up and makes a play for the ball ,not a tackle .I cannot wait until him and Gomes play midfield there will be some humble pie eaten on here .Two footballing brains ,yes ,I know we are not too aware of what that looks like in blue shirts ,will be a sight to behold .
I'll get my coat .

Aside from that there is no way Delph fouled that total ******* .He got the ball ,if you watch he really sizes the situation up and makes a play for the ball ,not a tackle .I cannot wait until him and Gomes play midfield there will be some humble pie eaten on here .Two footballing brains ,yes ,I know we are not too aware of what that looks like in blue shirts ,will be a sight to behold .
I'll get my coat .

Good shout.

Who cares, only he knows and I suspect we may never find out the correct answer! He started the move, got up the field, helped finish it and we scored, cue scenes on that terrace! I’m just pleased for him either way and looking forward to him playing more and scoring/assisting/passing or shooting over the next few years!

Never a pass in a million years, he had no idea where Walcott was and basically fell over his own feet when he contacted the ball. Miss hit shot but that just makes the outcome and the reaction of the mockney mutants all the sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.