Desperately seeking bright news........

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf said today, 'where are Everton in the league?'

I said, dunno 7th or 8th

And she said 'arent they always there, sounds boring'

Good point imho
That’s absolutely right.

It says something that we can all see how absurd this Evertonian game is. Yet we keep coming back, and always will.

Every time we lose, I try and rationalise that it doesn’t need to put a downer on my weekend. But it does anyway. Every single time. For eternity.

That’s absolutely right.

It says something that we can all see how absurd this Evertonian game is. Yet we keep coming back, and always will.

Every time we lose, I try and rationalise that it doesn’t need to put a downer on my weekend. But it does anyway. Every single time. For eternity.

Nah, it definitely shouldn't ruin peoples weekends.

No point caring too much about something you can't control are always my thoughts. It used to a bit when I was younger but then I realised my time off work revolved about something I cannot influence at all so why get emotionally invested

Nah, it definitely shouldn't ruin peoples weekends.

No point caring too much about something you can't control are always my thoughts. It used to a bit when I was younger but then I realised my time off work revolved about something I cannot influence at all so why get emotionally invested
No, I didn’t say ruin - I am fortunate enough to have enough in my life to keep me happy and entertained. But periodically throughout the weekend, Everton and what they’ve done creeps back in to my brain.

I will see you later ordered new glasses off glasses direct lol
dks.gif

I think his missus may have mistakenly ( or maybe not ) mixed some mushies in with his Maykway curry and rice this evening.
Just had my £200 winter fuel allowance - living life in the fast lane now ..... That won't go very far ...... Rondon gets that every five minutes in wages ....
A Disgraceful performance, but hey our day will come ......
We have been through worse ........

Just had my £200 winter fuel allowance - living life in the fast lane now ..... That won't go very far ...... Rondon gets that every five minutes in wages ....
A Disgraceful performance, but hey our day will come ......
We have been through worse ........
Throw £20 at getting that full stop button fixed on your ipad mate.

Thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.