Derby ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hook'Em

Player Valuation: £50k
Hello forum.
Apologies upfront for the laymen question. I want to bring my son over this next season to attend our first ever game in person. I figure if we are going to come over all the way from Texas that we might as well do it right. In other words come to a home game at Goodison and for the derby game. But question I have is how to get two tickets? I have been monitoring stubhub for a month and there seems to be tickets available for,purchase for every game except our home derby contest. So I assume getting two tickets for this game is going to be a challenge. Is there any advice anyone can give about what are potentially the best way to obtain tickets?
Thanks in advance.

Hello forum.
Apologies upfront for the laymen question. I want to bring my son over this next season to attend our first ever game in person. I figure if we are going to come over all the way from Texas that we might as well do it right. In other words come to a home game at Goodison and for the derby game. But question I have is how to get two tickets? I have been monitoring stubhub for a month and there seems to be tickets available for,purchase for every game except our home derby contest. So I assume getting two tickets for this game is going to be a challenge. Is there any advice anyone can give about what are potentially the best way to obtain tickets?
Thanks in advance.
It’ll be expensive but if you go through a sports travel agency you may have some luck
Either that or try a corporate package

You could try emailing these
https://marathonsportstravel.ie/

https://abbeytravel.wufoo.eu/forms/zj71z340xdhldu/

Last edited:

Your options are going to be the following - in no particular order of sense or sanity:

1) buy a Foreverton Membership for £30, for both yourself and your son. I'm not too sure here whether the Derby game requires this PLUS attendance at previous home games in the season but the Foreverton will give you priority of 3 to 5 days before the General Sale. The majority of tickets will go extremely fast on the morning - so it's best to be on the site at 8am when they go live. The cost here altogether for the Foreverton Memberships plus tickets will be £150 max.
You'll need to make sure you buy a membership EACH, and then link them online under "friends and family" in order to be able to check out.

2) StubHub or Third party ticket sites - absolutely dire option, and you'll pay about £250-300 a ticket for anywhere decent. I'd steer clear of it in all honesty. You'll be going head to head with Liverpool fans or "neutrals" trying to get a ticket.

3) Ask early, and often on the GOT ticket stubs thread.

4) Fly to Goodison and get tickets outside.

5) Use a travel operator that's linked with sports teams. We have Thomas Cook sport over here, but the US is bound to have an equivalent.

That's all I've got mate :)

Bear in mind the game could be played anytime over the weekend of March 2nd. We won't know till nearer the time.. Tickets will be difficult to get ,StubHub might be expensive but only season ticket holders can sell on StubHub so you know the tickets will be genuine. Not every STH is a rip off merchant by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.