Derby predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Pickford handing them at least one goal.
It has a cruel inevitability to it alright and I can see Mane being tasked with pressing him and our two CB's if we try to pass out from the back right from the kickoff. I do feel we have at least 2 goals in us tomorrow however. Keep it tight and hope for none of the usual ref/VAR/pen antics falling in their favour and we can do this.

If we stop that playing from the back sillyness and just put it over their high line we will beat them just give the ball to James and he with pick them off with his supreme left foot

This. Richie and dcl really have to exploit that high line. If they decide to play deeper, the gaps between defence and midfield then open up and James can work his magic

2-0 and Robertson booted over the Park end and into Stanley Park. His face gets on my nerves the snidey rat

This is the most nailed on BTTS ever. Nobody's getting nil, here.

All jokes and heart palpitations aside, I'm going 3-1 to the blues. Most probably with that lot taking the lead, go into HT 1-1, nick a reasonably early second half goal and then hit them on the break with some unlikely hero like Iwobi banging in the killer finish 10 mins from time*

*I do NOT give permission for this post to be vaulted. Any attempts to do so will result in legal action being taken against the vaulter.

This is the most nailed on BTTS ever. Nobody's getting nil, here.

All jokes and heart palpitations aside, I'm going 3-1 to the blues. Most probably with that lot taking the lead, go into HT 1-1, nick a reasonably early second half goal and then hit them on the break with some unlikely hero like Iwobi banging in the killer finish 10 mins from time*

*I do NOT give permission for this post to be vaulted. Any attempts to do so will result in legal action being taken against the vaulter.
Haven’t the last few Prem games against them at Goodison been 0-0 though ?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 again. Games after the international break tend to be a bit lacking in rhythm and with it being the 12:30 Saturday game that could be even worse. Both team have key players who played in South America on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Also think Klopp will have them sitting back looking to keep a clean sheet after shipping 7. There's no way Klopp would come and try and attack. Get shredded on the break and he can't afford that against this Everton side.

I see a tight affair. Probably 0-0. If not, 1-0. Maybe even that being a set piece goal.

I’ve been far too positive recently.

Im going to therefore say, we get a few injuries, the lads who’ve flown across the world this week.
Mane and Salah haven’t been anywhere and will rip us a new one.

Everton Win

My reasoning is this.

We never win away at spurs - beat them

We never come back from going a goal down or being equalised against - WBA BHA

Never go far in the League Cup - Quarter Finals

5-0
James - Hattrick
Sigurdson - pen
Robertson - Og

Anyone thinking this sort of PMA will Jinx us a win can suck my plums

Status
Not open for further replies.