Derby predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-0 to us.

whatever happens, i‘m tired of the inferiority complex. We’ve moved on, finally.

I want to see where were are at, I want to see if we can match them.

I’ve never been this excited going into a derby. We may lose, we may win, it’s a derby, anything could happen.

But we are in a different place now, whatever happens. We‘ll push anyone in this league on our day.

So I’m going to enjoy this. Hopefully also enjoy a Rodriguez blammo in the top corner in the last minute.

COYFBBs!

5-0 to us.

whatever happens, i‘m tired of the inferiority complex. We’ve moved on, finally.

I want to see where were are at, I want to see if we can match them.

I’ve never been this excited going into a derby. We may lose, we may win, it’s a derby, anything could happen.

But we are in a different place now, whatever happens. We‘ll push anyone in this league on our day.

So I’m going to enjoy this. Hopefully also enjoy a Rodriguez blammo in the top corner in the last minute.

COYFBBs!

This, but just the 4-0.....

Don't want to lose any game, but if we lose this, but we're turning the corner then boss.

Genuinely think as long as we've got Carlo, we'll get there and we'll be competing before long.

Guess i'll finally stick my neck out and say 1-0 with a vastly improved Derby, but a shed load more grey's for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.