Derby predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close-ups of dog-breaths gurning face and scruffy trackie, intercut with Carlo looking lethal in a smooth suit and sparkling Italian brogues, merely twitching the eyebrow in effortless cool.

Close-ups of dog-breaths gurning face and scruffy trackie, intercut with Carlo looking lethal in a smooth suit and sparkling Italian brogues, merely twitching the eyebrow in effortless cool.
Carlo’s been keeping us guessing recently! He was in a trackie the other day, couldn’t believe it! Either way, a mere eyebrow twitch when James scores a worldy and the rest of the bench goes ballistic would be nice.

Carlo’s been keeping us guessing recently! He was in a trackie the other day, couldn’t believe it! Either way, a mere eyebrow twitch when James scores a worldy and the rest of the bench goes ballistic would be nice.
Carlo's a full blue, if James scores a last minute winner he's gonna do a full blown Klinsmann dive...slide all the way from the touchline to the Gwladys street goal and a Lee Carsley type piley on will ensue

If they are at their best they'll be hard to beat, but we are shaping up as something special and unless we have an off day I'll be very disappointed if we don't win.

I'll be disappointed even if we lose having an off day, but you know what I mean. I'd like to think we're practically unbeatable now at our very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.