Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the club is it, they haven’t explicitly came out and said ‘we want this player, we want that player’ it’s all drummed up by the media

Unsure about the rest but we've been linked to Dumphries since well before the European championships, a Brands pick if ever there was one and we have needed a right back for two years, undeniable surely.

FFP means we can’t buy him not that Mosh is broke, we need to move people on and with this squad sellable assets are not abundant.

Till we can clear some of the dead wood off the books we are stuck till there contracts expire
Yeah I know same difference we can't afford him within our budget without selling

Still, my point stands. I suspect most would choose Milan over Merseyside.

Go to Milan, and tell me it’s nicer.

Been on more than one occasion and the place is an absolute toilet.

He chooses Inter because they offer him what we can’t, Champions League football, and better side to work with, a top manager and potential trophies.

Go to Milan, and tell me it’s nicer.

Been on more than one occasion and the place is an absolute toilet.

He chooses Inter because they offer him what we can’t, Champions League football, and better side to work with, a top manager and potential trophies.

I’ll take a wild guess and assume he won’t be living in a rough area…

I’d imagine living in a nice part of Milan is more desirable than living in a nice part of Liverpool or the surrounding areas.

I’ll take a wild guess and assume he won’t be living in a rough area…

I’d imagine living in a nice part of Milan is more desirable than living in a nice part of Liverpool or the surrounding areas.
Shandy van enjoyed himself by all accounts…

Status
Not open for further replies.