Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

brettangellnightporter

Player Valuation: £1m
That’s just not true though. Where is the pace in:
Pogba, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, Matic, Van De Beek? Comfortably finished in the champions league.
Even City - Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogen, Fernandinho, none of them rapid and won the league easily last year. I’m sure I could do more but I can’t be bothered. Kante is probably the most effective midfielder in the world in his position yet he’s not pacey, just has an incredible engine - much like Doucoure (though obviously a far better player).
Walker

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £70m
He's the ultimate get out of jail card for any pace
I don’t disagree but the comment I was replying to said Doucoure and Allan together weren’t effective because apparently you need two of a midfield three to have pace… I was proving you don’t.
We also have Godfrey who is a speed freak like Walker and can bale us out the same way so you’ve helped prove my point.

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
We have one of the worst midfields in the league.

Spineless slow crabs.

Gomes offers nothing apart from looking pretty as players jog past him and he doesn’t assist or score.

siggy - enough said.

allan has been largely underwhelming.

tom Davies, bar a coupe of games despite being given chance after chance has been woeful and a decent manager would have sold or loaned him far away.

iwobi is the worst signing we’ve ever made for the outlay. Coasting along doing nothing and costing a fortune.

delph - what needs to be said.
Gbamin? I mean yes its a punt he is going to stay fit but still

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks