Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never seen this fella kick a ball but Zat hates him so I want him signed as a matter of urgency.

I dont 'hate' him.

If he was a squad option then it would make some kind of sense. For a team aiming for top 6 i dont understand it.

If hes £15mil or €15mil and Emerson is €25mil and Aarons £30mil then it looks like its the cheap option...him and Celik arent going to light up the league.

Crazy how so many people watch PSV every week to have such an opinion on a player.

2018/19 season he scored goals and put in a fair amount of assists. Thats when i saw alot of him. I tuned in to watch Lozano and noticed that Dumfries physicality and desire was very hard for other teams to stop.

Never looked like he had that quality to step up to premier league.

Only seen him occasionally since then and he looks the same to me.

Could be wrong of course but i wouldnt go near him or Celik.

Surely we might want to ask the new manager what sort of full back will work in his system. This guy looks big, strong and powerful but not really a lot of quality on the ball.

What has the game come to when you get a defender who cant tackle ffs! :(
Commits lots of fouls but doesnt dive into tackles. So does he grab people and gives fouls away? sounds like a useless slab of dog poo, welcome to Everton big guy, you’re going to have the time of your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.