Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Algemeen Dagblad via Inside Futbol claim Inter Milan have joined the race for PSV and Netherlands star Denzel Dumfries."

Game over.

We love a pre-tournament transfer link. I’m convinced Mina would have been about half the price before he headed a few in at the World Cup. I think similar happened with Arshavin in 2008, Moyes was all over him, then he had a very good tournament and next thing is he’s off to Arsenal.

We love a pre-tournament transfer link. I’m convinced Mina would have been about half the price before he headed a few in at the World Cup. I think similar happened with Arshavin in 2008, Moyes was all over him, then he had a very good tournament and next thing is he’s off to Arsenal.

It happen's, if they jump the price up, we move on.

Inter Milan are skint though.

Didn't we have, at one point, Everton captain in Jags, Ireland in Coleman, Iceland for Sigurdsson, Wales for Williams, Ajax for Klassen and Cuco bleedin Martina's country? We had 6 captains at the club and they did pretty much nothing. In fact, less than nothing.
well, now we have a bunch of headless chickens so it can't hurt.... (but yes, you are right - wouldn't class Jags and Seamus with the rest though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.