Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...i was giving my opinion.

I also said id mostly watched him.2 seasons ago when Lozano was there + he was very physical/strong/quick/driven.

The negatives are his passing, technique and crosses over 2 feet high.

Thats my view. I also said he may have improved but ive not seen it.

Never said he was crap. Id go for Emerson or Aarons over him.

I also said €15mil is a fair fee for him...we could upgrade on him in a couple of seasons.
Fair enough mate.

Can't be buying a player on the back of a euro championship, we bought Besic because he annoyed Messi for an hour at the Maracana.

Hard to judge much off the back of one game,there looked to be a bit of the Bolasie about him,he sometimes appears not to know what he's doing himself which confuses opponents.

Can't be buying a player on the back of a euro championship, we bought Besic because he annoyed Messi for an hour at the Maracana.
If we buy him it won't be on the back of his Euro 20 performance.
Brands will have known hi. For years and years.
I saw him play 4 years ago.
Big lad , good pace and power . Strangly for a Dutch player he doesn't have top technique and is often let down by his final ball.
Not terrible but Not top notch either.

If we buy him it won't be on the back of his Euro 20 performance.
Brands will have known hi. For years and years.
I saw him play 4 years ago.
Big lad , good pace and power . Strangly for a Dutch player he doesn't have top technique and is often let down by his final ball.
Not terrible but Not top notch either.

He'll be our best player, instantly.

That’s the problem with only watching the highlights I suppose. The lad was their biggest attacking threat all game, pretty much everything they did went down that side.
True, it's hard to get a proper idea of what a player is about from just watching a ten minute, or so, version of a game.

With this lad and Nunes it’s clear to see that we’re more into calculated risks in terms of transfers now instead of trying for “proven” players. I think this is good. If we spent £20m/£30m on the pair of them I think that’s good business that even if they don’t work out we could still shift them off and get back a good portion of it.

Unlike Iwobi who was one of those “proven PL” players who’s worthless, these two could come in and make an impact for half of his price. These are the kind of deals we have Brands for. Hopefully we can get them done sooner than later and then focus on a winger.

Can the lad actually cross a ball, RB has been a problem for us for this for beards.
It’s not all about crossing the ball though. Coleman crossing has been poor his whole career. I’ve not seen a lot of this lad, but his crossing can’t be as bad as Coleman’s surely. And if he offers intelligence in the final 3rd. When he plays a pass or cross, or a clever Run.

Or he offers that’s fast, strong aggressive runner. Who will cause the opposition problems, again not seen loads of him, so can only go of what people say in here. But I don’t think it’s all about getting an amazing crosser of the ball.

It’s not all about crossing the ball though. Coleman crossing has been poor his whole career. I’ve not seen a lot of this lad, but his crossing can’t be as bad as Coleman’s surely. And if he offers intelligence in the final 3rd. When he plays a pass or cross, or a clever Run.

Or he offers that’s fast, strong aggressive runner. Who will cause the opposition problems, again not seen loads of him, so can only go of what people say in here. But I don’t think it’s all about getting an amazing crosser of the ball.
It was just a cheap joke mate

Status
Not open for further replies.