2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
So gifted while we were grifted. When did he turn up? He went on his holiday before the season was over. Surprised you could see the flair from all the cotton will the little snowflake wrapped himself in.

And I don't care how many pots a chequebook champion has won at clubs who financially dominate their leagues. He played absolutely cack football, and legged it at the first hurdle. Then sued us.

I'm amazed at the amount of cucks in our fan base who worship this pair.
Zzz

So let me get this right

Gnotto wants to leave leeds, Leeds say no, the player then scored on him return to the team after fans turned on him for wanting to leave and then he stays at Leeds after the window ends because the Leeds board don’t have to sell him and their valuation was not met

We then have Gray who was told that he wouldn’t be sold, turned on the manager with a public statement on instagram and then we’ve backed down and sold him to Saudi Arabia outside of the transfer window when we have an already depleted squad

This club is a joke with no backbone

So let me get this right

Gnotto wants to leave leeds, Leeds say no, the player then scored on him return to the team after fans turned on him for wanting to leave and then he stays at Leeds after the window ends because the Leeds board don’t have to sell him and their valuation was not met

We then have Gray who was told that he wouldn’t be sold, turned on the manager with a public statement on instagram and then we’ve backed down and sold him to Saudi Arabia outside of the transfer window when we have an already depleted squad

Leeds wanted Gnonto to stay.

Everton don’t want Gray to stay.

Big difference.

Also, you’ve picked up the Gray story at its end, much more happened than that, regardless of who you believe.

Surely telling the player he won’t be sold is telling him that they want him to stay
They said that after their options were limited and the only place to sell was Saudi.

Motivation for his agent to get the buying club to up the offer.

Dyche doesn’t want him. Never did. That much is obvious.

Also don’t understand the fascination with Gray. We have at least 4 better players in that spot at the moment. He’s Andros Townsend without the work rate.

They said that after their options were limited and the only place to sell was Saudi.

Motivation for his agent to get the buying club to up the offer.

Dyche doesn’t want him. Never did. That much is obvious.

Also don’t understand the fascination with Gray. We have at least 4 better players in that spot at the moment. He’s Andros Townsend without the work rate.
I don't think many are bothered about Gray, but we are probably 1 or 2 injuries away from playing Myko at LW which I think is most peoples concern.

So let me get this right

Or Moshiri is clawing back every penny that he can.

I’m not going to miss getting frustrated while Gray dribbles himself into awkward angles all day and ends up doing nothing with the ball. He wasn’t suddenly going to learn how to play defense or make an effective pass.

Complete with the social media tag "response to Gray" , I'm not saying Gray is an angel in this but the quickness that people took dyches statement as fact is strange.
No different to people taking Grays insta post at face value and deciding its true he’s been disrespected or whatever it was.
I personally think they’re both probably true, Gray no doubt feels disrespected (whether he has justification or not is the real question) and Dyche by the sounds of it thinks he / the club have been disrespected by a contracted player telling him he’s off (and won’t be training etc) rather than negotiating an exit properly.
Dyche probably has more to lose by being dishonest in all this and should be quite easy to expose as a liar.
Equally Grays initiated the airing of this dirty laundry, (post now deleted btw) so why not explain what Dyche has done to offend him and let the fans ‘who have always been great to him’ decide? Nothing to lose at this point in exercising his right to reply.
If I’m honest the fact Gray added that bit about the fans was a red flag to me anyway, classic BS manipulation to try to get people to pick sides at a time when there’s clear angst towards Dyche give the dreadful run of results.
If someone is being defamatory they can sue each other and deposit the damages in the former players charity like Rooney v Moyes

Give a 15 minute interview, make 3 million. Pretty good use of time. Maybe we could give a few more of those in June next time and fund some real improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.