2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be true. But that does not in any way mean that this situation was deliberately crafted by the masterminds at our club.
Yeah, I don’t think the same people who have messed the club up to the point that they didn’t feel safe going to matches, are really the same people who would even think to do this let alone pull it off.

He was never in their plans, the buying club wanted to pay a much lower fee, now they’ve likely settled on whatever they have.

Are the media going to start asking actual questions about what is going on at this club

They are quick to slate other owners at big clubs for lacking ambition when they are still spending tens of millions every summer

Are they going to speak out and ask questions about the dismantling of our playing squad? Are they going to ask questions about the capability and suitability of our leadership?

£7 million or whatever the fee is plus another £2m saved on wages. He was behind Danjuma, McNeil, Harrison and Garner/Dobbin can cover wide positions as well. Better to move him on rather than have him sulking round the training ground.

Plenty of our fans still have no appetite to protest against Moshiri because of the stadium. They’ll reap what they sow if you ask me.
The "what about the stadium" type responses do make me proper fume. So if anyone wants to wind me up, thats as good a way to do it as any.

I couldn't care less about the stadium. We need a takeover now, not after we have finished the stadium. Who knows what financial position well be in by then.

If fans won't protest now, then we deserve relegation. This wouldn't be tolerated at any other team of a similar stature and tradition.

Working out suspiciously well that he’s leaving without being replaced and it’s the players fault

Not like we haven’t heard that one before
Operation goodison in full flow indeed....leaving those deals, iwobi and gray, as late as possible so no time for replacement. Convenient delay with fulham and the drama of the sheet in at the last minute when we knew since the morning that he was going there...now gray which funny enough doesn't even have to put in a transfer request...wondering why is that. And to top it all, a ridiculous offer on deadline day below leeds united asking price for gnonto which we all knew was way below the going rate when you see the money spent around this summer.

That may be true. But that does not in any way mean that this situation was deliberately crafted by the masterminds at our club.
Exactly, as if our lot could mastermind any sort of conspiracy! What a joke.
Player is trying to get a deal with the Saudis that puts most of the money in his pocket rather than Evertons. Agent genetated noise like most stuff in football.

Operation goodison in full flow indeed....leaving those deals, iwobi and gray, as late as possible so no time for replacement. Convenient delay with fulham and the drama of the sheet in at the last minute when we knew since the morning that he was going there...now gray which funny enough doesn't even have to put in a transfer request...wondering why is that. And to top it all, a ridiculous offer on deadline day below leeds united asking price for gnonto which we all knew was way below the going rate when you see the money spent around this summer.
Those Gnonto bids, truly hilarious

Conveniently sold after Dyche's face saving interview was put out.

Gray is an arse but they were always going to sell him when it suited, and it suits now the English window is shut.

Why have the protests not started again?

We've literally sold off player after player for tens of millions of pounds and not reinvested.

MOSHIRI OUT

Protests will not change anything, Moshiri is waiting for the stadium to finish and sell the club, meanwhile when it comes to the team, he has one thing in his mind: Remain in the premier league

As fans, we have to wait for the above to happen, nothing we can do right now, all we can do is support the team and hope we avoid relegation this season and hope the stadium is finished in time, the club will go bust if the stadium build stopped in the next 18 months (It won't, if it does, Moshiri and whoever is behind him will lose all their investment, so they will make sure we finish building the stadium and then sell)

The "what about the stadium" type responses do make me proper fume. So if anyone wants to wind me up, thats as good a way to do it as any.

I couldn't care less about the stadium. We need a takeover now, not after we have finished the stadium. Who knows what financial position well be in by then.

If fans won't protest now, then we deserve relegation. This wouldn't be tolerated at any other team of a similar stature and tradition.
Maybe, but what about the stadium?

Protests will not change anything, Moshiri is waiting for the stadium to finish and sell the club, meanwhile when it comes to the team, he has one thing in his mind: Remain in the premier league

As fans, we have to wait for the above to happen, nothing we can do right now, all we can do is support the team and hope we avoid relegation this season and hope the stadium is finished in time, the club will go bust if the stadium build stopped in the next 18 months (It won't, if it does, Moshiri and whoever is behind him will lose all their investment, so they will make sure we finish building the stadium and then sell)
Don't agree at all, will have to agree to disagree on this. Doing nothing and continuing to support this leadership isn't in the best interests of our team so I won't support it.

The Gray deal would’ve gone through in good time if Al-Shabbab hadn’t changed boards leading to them changing targets. Are you suggesting that a board that couldn’t collectively run a bath masterminded regime change at a Saudi club so a deal would go through too late for them to spend the money?

Don't agree at all, will have to agree to disagree on this. Doing nothing and continuing to support this leadership isn't in the best interests of our team so I won't support it.

I said support the team, not the leadership, Moshiri will leave tonight if someone pays him whatever he has in mind, nobody is paying him that, so he is waiting for the Stadium move and he thinks that after the stadium move, people will pay him whatever he has in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.