2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gray deal would’ve gone through in good time if Al-Shabbab hadn’t changed boards leading to them changing targets. Are you suggesting that a board that couldn’t collectively run a bath masterminded regime change at a Saudi club so a deal would go through too late for them to spend the money?
I am yes...they could stick to their gun and not allow to player to go until a replacement is found in january unless there is a ridiculous offer. Instead they're pretending that this is such a good deal because we are now getting a fee of just below 8 millions instead of 4.7 millions...wow.

I said support the team, not the leadership, Moshiri will leave tonight if someone pays him whatever he has in mind, nobody is paying him that, so he is waiting for the Stadium move and he thinks that after the stadium move, people will pay him whatever he has in mind.
They won't pay a huge asking price even after the stadium completes, if the club has a lot of debt. If he wants to sell, the price has to be in line with what a buyer values the club.

They won't pay a huge asking price even after the stadium completes, if the club has a lot of debt. If he wants to sell, the price has to be in line with what a buyer values the club.

For now, he is refusing to reduce the asking price and he thinks people will pay that amount when we move to the new stadium, so once we move and nobody out there pays him whatever he wants, only then he will consider lowering the asking price

The debt load has nothing to do with purchase price, unless that price is below the debt of the club.

The capital gain Moshiri will realize will be lower, but the market value of the club has nothing to do with debt. If there is a buyout, whoever comes in will recapitalize it.

The debt load has nothing to do with purchase price, unless that price is below the debt of the club.

The capital gain Moshiri will realize will be lower, but the market value of the club has nothing to do with debt. If there is a buyout, whoever comes in will recapitalize it.
How can a potential new buyer capitalise third party debt ?

Debt absolutely can impact the value of a business.

How can a potential new buyer capitalise third party debt ?

Debt absolutely can impact the value of a business.
That debt likely becomes due once there is a change in control, it won’t survive a takeover.

The value of an asset is the pv sum of its cash flows. Debt and equity are just how it’s financed.

Are you comparing one of the most decorated managers of all time to BFS?! Bold

As for Jameth, I value flair in football above pretty much anything else, so Im a big fan. But can see why others don't like him, which still baffles me, so gifted

So gifted while we were grifted. When did he turn up? He went on his holiday before the season was over. Surprised you could see the flair from all the cotton will the little snowflake wrapped himself in.

And I don't care how many pots a chequebook champion has won at clubs who financially dominate their leagues. He played absolutely cack football, and legged it at the first hurdle. Then sued us.

I'm amazed at the amount of cucks in our fan base who worship this pair.

Complete with the social media tag "response to Gray" , I'm not saying Gray is an angel in this but the quickness that people took dyches statement as fact is strange.
People can feel however they want, but I absolutely did not want to see another first team player sold when I know the fee will not be reinvested in improving the squad.

That's the real story here. Not just that Gray is being sold, but that his sale is part of a wider strategy from the club to sell off players but not provide the funds to the manager. That's totally unacceptable and I don't like it.

I personally don't pay much attention to anything the club says these days.

People can feel however they want, but I absolutely did not want to see another first team player sold when I know the fee will not be reinvested in improving the squad.

That's the real story here. Not just that Gray is being sold, but that his sale is part of a wider strategy from the club to sell off players but not provide the funds to the manager. That's totally unacceptable and I don't like it.
Well, I think we need to sell him because it looks at this stage that the relationship between club and player is broken beyond repair, every penny from here is a bonus. The fact this situation occurred in the first place given the circumstances of our squad however is very poor.

Are the media going to start asking actual questions about what is going on at this club

They are quick to slate other owners at big clubs for lacking ambition when they are still spending tens of millions every summer

Are they going to speak out and ask questions about the dismantling of our playing squad? Are they going to ask questions about the capability and suitability of our leadership?
Course not, Kenwright has them all on strings hence the hit pieces aimed more at the fans than the club

Status
Not open for further replies.