2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t like your boss don’t tweet or insta about it.

Never ends well
He has probably already got a deal done to move to Saudi, which will come out next 24-48 hours. So he ain’t bothered. Something has happened in pre season between him and dyche, as he played up top against Bournemouth last season and put a good shift in.

Gonna be honest - doesn't reflect particularly well on Gray that.
It doesn't and he shouldn't have done it.

But can I see why he feels mistreated? Absolutely yes

He was a first team player. He was put out of the side during the window. But a deal didn't even happen. Now we don't know exactly why not, and who's fault it is, but from the player's perspective it's obvious why you would be very disillusioned.

It doesn't and he shouldn't have done it.

But can I see why he feels mistreated? Absolutely yes

He was a first team player. He was put out of the side during the window. But a deal didn't even happen. Now we don't know exactly why not, and who's fault it is, but from the player's perspective it's obvious why you would be very disillusioned.
Let’s be honest mate. We have no idea who is to blame. Maupay and cannon and Iwobi were being pushed out as well, but still trained and put themselves forward for the team.

There are rumours that grey was the one who said he wasn’t going to train. If that is the case then who can blame dyche.

Do you seriously think this has been handled well?

What do you want me to say. That it was a genius move by Dyche and the club to refuse to use a first team player while we couldn't fill a subs bench? And then not even find a buyer?

You can keep going after my posts, but I'm only saying what I see, and I see little to be impressed with from my team.
No one thinks it was handled well, no one. It’s the thousand posts a day reminding us that is weird

Let’s be honest mate. We have no idea who is to blame. Maupay and cannon and Iwobi were being pushed out as well, but still trained and put themselves forward for the team.

There are rumours that grey was the one who said he wasn’t going to train. If that is the case then who can blame dyche.
I've said we will never know why a move hasn't happenned and who is to blame.

But he is an Everton player under contract, and paid well to play football, so he should have been involved. And that applies whether it was the manager's call or the player not wanting to play. Although I have heard nothing to suggest the player refused to train or play.

Status
Not open for further replies.