DCL
McNeil
Danjuma
Harrison
Chermiti
Dobbin
Garner

For the three spots up top

I have no issue with him being sold same as Iwobi if it helps our future ffp situation
But we’ll get the same amount or very close to it in January. Maybe even more as clubs are desperate and prices go up in Jan. it makes no sense to further weaken the squad when even Dyche was talking about reintegrating him into the plans.

IMG_3465.jpg
Oof

But we’ll get the same amount or very close to it in January. Maybe even more as clubs are desperate and prices go up in Jan. it makes no sense to further weaken the squad when even Dyche was talking about reintegrating him into the plans.
Not necessarily, Saudis are all trying to show off and if we say no they might sign another average premier league forward instead, also we’d have to pay his wage for another three or four months if he stays

If Dyche is really going to reintegrate him then I get your point but I just don’t see it, he didn’t even fancy him last year before we had Beto, Harrison, Danjuma and Chermiti!

Stuck record ffs

1000 times a day
Do you seriously think this has been handled well?

What do you want me to say. That it was a genius move by Dyche and the club to refuse to use a first team player while we couldn't fill a subs bench? And then not even find a buyer?

You can keep going after my posts, but I'm only saying what I see, and I see little to be impressed with from my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.