2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't be serious?

i don't mind gray, but POY?

scored big goals????

he scored 4 goals, 2 of which were pens.

his goals got us 3 points in total.

he's not someone we should be actively looking to sell. but POY ahhahaha
To be fair there's not many ahead of him. Probably McNeil for his 2nd half of the season but that's about it.

Opinions innit mate.

Only one who's been consistent to me. Tarko close like but I can't get over giving a defender when there's been games where the defence has been shocking.
it's a hard one like init, dont think any single player has stood out all season tbf.

would have to go for pickford, tarky or even mcneil over gray, think they have contributed more over the duration of the season,

it's a hard one like init, dont think any single player has stood all season tbf.

would have to go for pickford, tarky or even mcneil over gray, think they have contributed more over the duration of the season,

McNeil struggled in the first half and didn't pick up until Dyche turned up.

Pickford is Pickford for me (had a better season last year).

I tend to go for consistency. Iwobi is another one that started amazing then fell off a cliff for me. And as our attack was awful, I always felt there was a little chance of threat when Gray plays.

But like you say...it's hard to pick

McNeil struggled in the first half and didn't pick up until Dyche turned up.

Pickford is Pickford for me (had a better season last year).

I tend to go for consistency. Iwobi is another one that started amazing then fell off a cliff for me. And as our attack was awful, I always felt there was a little chance of threat when Gray plays.

But like you say...it's hard to pick
tarkowski has been solid all season, gray is selfish, he only passes when he has tried every avenue to get a shot off, McNeil has been terrific second half of the season and Iwobi has worked hard, albeit less effectively in the second half of the season.Pickford has made some great saves keeping us in games. Gray is nowhere near POY.

tarkowski has been solid all season, gray is selfish, he only passes when he has tried every avenue to get a shot off, McNeil has been terrific second half of the season and Iwobi has worked hard, albeit less effectively in the second half of the season.Pickford has made some great saves keeping us in games. Gray is nowhere near POY.

If we had more selfish attackers, we'd have more goals.

Bright spark in an awful forward line all season for me by being a threat. Output and flaws are all to see but we've a squad full of that.

Thought he played well yesterday. Held the ball up well, was clever with his runs, brought others into play.

Terrible header though, didn't fancy that at all and was like watching an 8 year old learning how to head the ball for the first time lol

One of the first ones to be sold for me, absolute nothing player - won the lottery starting so many games for Everton. Don’t even want him as a squad player. Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.