2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see where Gray fits in anymore. I used to think he was a good option playing behind a striker, but he doesn't influence the game enough and I definitely don't like him leading the line as a striker.

So where does he play now? I don't see him starting games while we have Iwobi and McNeil on either flank that gives the team good balance. He doesn't have the discipline to play instead of Doucoure either, who works much harder than him and did fill in a few times when other midfielders got caught ahead of the ball v Bournemouth.

If a good offer came in for him (and the money can be spent by the manager), I'd let him go.

I don't really see where Gray fits in anymore. I used to think he was a good option playing behind a striker, but he doesn't influence the game enough and I definitely don't like him leading the line as a striker.

So where does he play now? I don't see him starting games while we have Iwobi and McNeil on either flank that gives the team good balance. He doesn't have the discipline to play instead of Doucoure either, who works much harder than him and did fill in a few times when other midfielders got caught ahead of the ball v Bournemouth.

If a good offer came in for him (and the money can be spent by the manager), I'd let him go.
You'd have him on the right wing surely.

It's sad when you think of the talent he possesses, but he will never change his game, and one day he will look back and realise it..

For the price we paid and the fact he can still come on and change a game like no one else we have ( just not enough )

I would still keep..

Any truth in the Jamaica call up whispers? Actually think it would be great for him. You'd imagine it would present an opportunity for a leadership role of sorts.

For the minimal fee we paid we can't really complain,occasional flashes of brilliance which have gleaned valuable points but for the most part very,very frustrating,torn a bit on this,potential to sell on for a decent profit,perhaps a promoted team or a club around us such as a Bournemouth may have an interest,or keep and utilise for the last 15/20 minutes of a game as an impact sub,hmmmm.

For the minimal fee we paid we can't really complain,occasional flashes of brilliance which have gleaned valuable points but for the most part very,very frustrating,torn a bit on this,potential to sell on for a decent profit,perhaps a promoted team or a club around us such as a Bournemouth may have an interest,or keep and utilise for the last 15/20 minutes of a game as an impact sub,hmmmm.
He's not a Dyche player, and doesn't track back or tackle, so not sure he has a future at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.