2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched the match back on catch up.He put some shift in yesterday, so much for the fallacy that Dyche wouldn't pick him because we he doesn't do the 'hard yards'.
Be interesting to see how much he’s run lately as his best was 8km before dyche turned up.

But let’s have it right, players shouldn’t get praised for putting a shift in, it should be a given. Sometimes it comes across as the player not having a great game, so let’s at least praise him for something.

I've just watched the match back on catch up.He put some shift in yesterday, so much for the fallacy that Dyche wouldn't pick him because we he doesn't do the 'hard yards'.
Went missing when Dyche came in, reckon that was down to him getting up to Dyche standard of fitness and nothing wrong in that he was responding positively to new regime requirements, looks a better player for it.

If our CMs were consistently disciplined I would love to see him on the right whipping balls into Simms with doucs arrive late into the box

He is an otter disgrace. Offers nothing in attack, weak in duels, low work ethic, and loses the ball easily. Takes zero responsibility and gets away with it.

Beyond poor. Him and McNeil are both frustrating to watch. Proper head down players with little awareness of what is happening around. Both capable of the type of goal that we got today but their overall play does the team no favours with attacks constantly breaking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.