2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so frustrating because he's actually good. But he's just so brain-dead most of the time.

Got natural ability and got so much pace, just doesn't use it.

I'll say this though, he is without doubt and not even close our biggest threat going forward.

Best player in our team at the moment and he's still getting slaughtered.
He’s not slaughtering him. However, I will.

Let’s see if all his skill and dribbles can keep us up, let’s see if he can mature enough and grab this team by the scruff of the neck and keep us up. Let’s see if he’s got that on his locker

I highly doubt it

Let’s see if all his skill and dribbles can keep us up, let’s see if he can mature enough and grab this team by the scruff of the neck and keep us up. Let’s see if he’s got that on his locker

I highly doubt it

People forget that for the majority of the time he's cack mate.

I highly doubt it

That we need Demarai Gray to drag us to safety when he's probably not capable doesn't say anything about Demarai Gray, but more about the people running the club.

I don't get the hate towards the players who are mostly honest (albeit crap). They're trying their best. It isn't good enough, but that's the club's fault for not recruiting better players.

He's so frustrating because he's actually good. But he's just so brain-dead most of the time.

Got natural ability and got so much pace, just doesn't use it.

I'll say this though, he is without doubt and not even close our biggest threat going forward.
Think that's the thing with him. If he wasn't brain-dead, he wouldn't be playing for us....

Status
Not open for further replies.