2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impressed me tonight but made me realise how much we miss richarlison who is far better then Gray.
Gray should be a bench option really.
Would be great if he was an option off the bench.
Unfortunately, he is our most threatening player going forward.
Criminal that we have spent £30m on McNeil and Maupay who are significantly worse than what we already had.
Without injuries neither of them would start.

Would be great if he was an option off the bench.
Unfortunately, he is our most threatening player going forward.
Criminal that we have spent £30m on McNeil and Maupay who are significantly worse than what we already had.
Without injuries neither of them would start.
I'm wondering if mcneil would be any use wing back?. I doubt it but just throwing it out there

Thriving without Richarlison to be compared to. We've taken two big steps backwards compared to last year, and we squeeked over the line just about. Grim this, gonna be a real toxic mess very soon. Not Grays fault, but he aint dragging us over the line is he...

very good tonight. if he can add the little bit of sense to his game he is a player
I agree and I like him. But thats the story of his career really. Its ok to say that about a teenager coming through the ranks. But think he will always have that problem. That little bit of sense whe he gets in them positions would make him unreal. He'd be with city.

Status
Not open for further replies.