2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the ball on a plate for both Calvert-Loser and Iwobi. Two assists he should have had if those two 'kin muppets had half a clue how to convert.

I honestly cant fathom how anyone believes Gray deserves criticism for that performance tonight. As soon as Lampard stupidly subbed him I knew it was the end of our goal threat tonight.
Calvert-Loser ??????

Please tell me this is a typo. Surely no adult changes players names to petty insults ????

Put the ball on a plate for both Calvert-Loser and Iwobi. Two assists he should have had if those two 'kin muppets had half a clue how to convert.

I honestly cant fathom how anyone believes Gray deserves criticism for that performance tonight. As soon as Lampard stupidly subbed him I knew it was the end of our goal threat tonight.

Turn it in, I know he was signed by your hero but he is an absolute Championship bum. £1.7m and nobody else interested for good reason.

The fact that he's our most dangerous forward option tells us all we need to know when it comes to our struggles.

He just stands there in a world of his own, tries flicks that you'd expect a 15 year old to do, is never reactive to any situation......yes still provided our 2 beat bits of quality. He's been miles better than Gordon and Mcneil which shows how low their bar is set.

Imagine having all of the pace in the world but only wanting the ball to feet.

The amount of times our attacks breakdown because this idiot only wants the ball to feet and stands right next to the person with the ball until he gets it.

Same thing as Gordon atm though. A lot of widemen would look bad with the support, or complete lack of, that they get from the full backs.

A lot of trust has been put into him and Gordon to carry the threat that Richarlison had for us.

Its a big step up season for him i think, sink or swim time in terms of the senior player he wants to be.

His decision making along with Gordon is really hampering us. Constantly chooses the wrong option and means yet again we are relying on the defence to get us points.

To have all that ability on the ball but not be able to use it properly is the reason he isn't an elite player because technically he's very skilful and can beat men.

Next up I hope we replace Pickford will some reserve keeper from Bielefeld, and Tarkowski with a journeyman from Hansa Rostock. Imagine going into a season thinking "it's fine, Richarlison has left but we've got Demarai Gray haven't we?".

Can't stand him, but thought he was our best, or maybe second best player last night. His defensive tracking was excellent, and he provided the only bits of decent attacking play. I know that says a lot about our team, as like I say, I think he's sh i t e, but still better than most others, including Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.