2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s like people are forgetting we played a whole season pretty much would no striker

why will we replace gray? the board will go naaaa
Trust me i kno this is why i want maupay and simms gone. Gray done a job yes but if the club has done the right work we should be able to replace them with players fit for a system. As much as this board had let us down would be crazy of them not to back the manager with whatever they can within the rules.

it’s like people are forgetting we played a whole season pretty much would no striker

why will we replace gray? the board will go naaaa

You’re still emotionally up and down like a prozzies keks lol

I thought you’d at least have a month of calm after the last day result

some people are letting this Saudi thing get to their heads. we would have been were happy with £10m before they were rumoured... you should still be happy with it.

£10mil is a deal id be happy with...i was hoping £10-12.5mil this summer for him.

WIth the £2.5mil from Stones and £1.7mil for Nkounkou since the 'off season' we're at £4.2mil.

If we havent banked Gordon/Kean funds weve still 'lost' 8 players since end of season. Thats alot of wages.

Of course the £35mil is a pipe dream, as is £25mil imo. But if by some magic we could bring in £15.8mil for him that would mean a £20mil top up since end of season.

That would be a great target and hopefully we can also push one or two more to Saudi as well ;)

Trust me i kno this is why i want maupay and simms gone. Gray done a job yes but if the club has done the right work we should be able to replace them with players fit for a system. As much as this board had let us down would be crazy of them not to back the manager with whatever they can within the rules.
oh mate

Who can we buy for £15 million who is better than Gray? Is Harrison really better than Gray or was he playing in a much more attacking side who created a lot more chances for their forwards than we did but at the same time leaked floods of goals.

I think Gray is better than Harrison or at worst the same. But I would sell for anything over 20 million, purely because I don't think he suits Dyche team.

Of any of the Leeds wingers I would go for Summerville as he has the most upside to him, Gnonto doesn't convince me and Harrison is meh.

Who can we buy for £15 million who is better than Gray? Is Harrison really better than Gray or was he playing in a much more attacking side who created a lot more chances for their forwards than we did but at the same time leaked floods of goals.

I think Gray is better than Harrison or at worst the same. But I would sell for anything over 20 million, purely because I don't think he suits Dyche team.

Of any of the Leeds wingers I would go for Summerville as he has the most upside to him, Gnonto doesn't convince me and Harrison is meh.

Harrison is a lot better than Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.