2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry your lack of sorrys in that must have made me skim passed it. Xx

(Please don't start calling me names)

... *runs anyway
no names, but you keep tagging me in when I've said how impressed I have been with Townsend and Gray so not sure why. I said when we signed them, humble pie in football tastes great.

no names, but you keep tagging me in when I've said how impressed I have been with Townsend and Gray so not sure why. I said when we signed them, humble pie in football tastes great.
dolunay-hakan.gif

Oh, thank god.

….he looks terrific, slight concern is suggestions that he started well in Germany but he can’t have done much better than he has so far. Keep this up & he could get a new deal in the new year.

I'll never get sick of periodically popping up in this thread, just to check in with some of the more negative forum members here that were genuinely seething about us signing him, never mind the apparent Leicester fans that registered on the forum and came into this thread to mock us for signing him also, hmm..
I have to confess I was underwhelmed when we signed him but he has very much proven me wrong.

Gray is performing how you'd expect Sancho to be, and Sancho is performing how you'd expect Gray to be. Difference is one cost 85 million more.
Jadon Fraudshow.

Doubted his ability to perform in the prem tbf, always thought he impressed primarily against pony German teams (there will be exceptions to the rule) and never rated him in an England shirt. Glad to see him do badly at Muntingchester, little bit of schadenfreude never hurt anyone.

Gray though looking different level. Very astute business

Status
Not open for further replies.