2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. Squad player who we shouldn’t be heaping too much expectation on. Come in and do a job every now and again when required, and come off the bench against tiring defenders.
Literally this, I don’t get the dying on the hill of him either being atrocious or the second coming of Kanchelskis.

We played him loads due to injuries and being a mental club but in the position we are in now we’ve got a league average winger as back up and that’s a good thing

Cracking free kick for the winner against Palace
A superb goal against Arsenal too amongst some other good performances. The issue was, and still is, his lack of consistency and the difference between the two.

When he's playing well, he's a genuine threat although when he's not he's okay at best. I think he's got attributes that'll help us this season, but as a squad player.

A superb goal against Arsenal too amongst some other good performances. The issue was, and still is, his lack of consistency and the difference between the two.

When he's playing well, he's a genuine threat although when he's not he's okay at best. I think he's got attributes that'll help us this season, but as a squad player.
Gordon too. I will start Gray because there is more goals in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.