2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know which Manchester United player it was who tried to 'take out' Demarai Gray in the build-up to our goal but, for someone who looks so slight, Gray showed just how strong he is to shrug off the challenge and keep the attack going. What a player he's turning out to be for us; speed, directness, goals, assists, and strength, all for £1.7m.

So bizare as he's an absolute upgrade on everything we have paid a fortune to try and get. So many midfielders we shelled out mega bucks for have so many limited aspects to their game. Wether that be slow, passing, going past players.
He does all that.
I mean the contrast. Where we now have someone when breaking away, making something happen that results in a goal. Its just refreshing from the turds we have paid so much for.

Don't know which Manchester United player it was who tried to 'take out' Demarai Gray in the build-up to our goal but, for someone who looks so slight, Gray showed just how strong he is to shrug off the challenge and keep the attack going. What a player he's turning out to be for us; speed, directness, goals, assists, and strength, all for £1.7m.
Fred . . . . left for dead

If he keeps this form up then he'll be in the England squad by January.

For the £60-80mil that Palace wanted for Zaha and the silly money that Traore at Wolves and Maximin at Newcastle were being 'valued' at...he looks far superior to all.

Im utterly amazed and delighted.
Let's hold back on the England shouts eh.
That normally when the trouble starts.
Let it be our secret that he's actually very good.

Some of his touches are the best I've seen since Rooney at Everton, really enjoy watching him play. Hope Southgate doesn't call him up for England and jinx it.

[Edit : I mean Rooney Version 1 - Not the return !]

Status
Not open for further replies.