2021/22 Demarai Gray

Cels

Player Valuation: £60m
Don't know which Manchester United player it was who tried to 'take out' Demarai Gray in the build-up to our goal but, for someone who looks so slight, Gray showed just how strong he is to shrug off the challenge and keep the attack going. What a player he's turning out to be for us; speed, directness, goals, assists, and strength, all for £1.7m.

Gilbert..

Player Valuation: £30m
So bizare as he's an absolute upgrade on everything we have paid a fortune to try and get. So many midfielders we shelled out mega bucks for have so many limited aspects to their game. Wether that be slow, passing, going past players.
He does all that.
I mean the contrast. Where we now have someone when breaking away, making something happen that results in a goal. Its just refreshing from the turds we have paid so much for.

kev

Player Valuation: £70m
Don't know which Manchester United player it was who tried to 'take out' Demarai Gray in the build-up to our goal but, for someone who looks so slight, Gray showed just how strong he is to shrug off the challenge and keep the attack going. What a player he's turning out to be for us; speed, directness, goals, assists, and strength, all for £1.7m.
Fred . . . . left for dead

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £70m
If he keeps this form up then he'll be in the England squad by January.

For the £60-80mil that Palace wanted for Zaha and the silly money that Traore at Wolves and Maximin at Newcastle were being 'valued' at...he looks far superior to all.

Im utterly amazed and delighted.
Let's hold back on the England shouts eh.
That normally when the trouble starts.
Let it be our secret that he's actually very good.

CielosGrises

Player Valuation: £5m
Some of his touches are the best I've seen since Rooney at Everton, really enjoy watching him play. Hope Southgate doesn't call him up for England and jinx it.

[Edit : I mean Rooney Version 1 - Not the return !]

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks