Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember Townsend playing against us for somebody's U23 side - Newcastle? - and he was outstanding, really putting everything into it, no sulking at being sent to play with the 'kids'. Unsworth praised his attitude after the game.

Where did I say that?
Then what is your point? I asked if Spurs would be interested in Townsend this summer and you said maybe because they loaned Bale back last year. If one thing is unrelated to the other why bring it up? Spurs are clearly not interested because if they were he would go there and save himself the bother of moving house.

No offence mate its for £1.5 million and he'll be a squad player for us.

The fact you've taken the time to register on another teams board just to tell us how crap he'll be makes me optimistic as if Leicester signed Iwobi or Tosun tomorrow I would be too bevvied up in celebration to care never mind sign up to Foxes Talk.
lol fair play with the optimism.

Way things are looking nowadays, more chance of you signing Ayoze Perez from us, than us signing Iwobi & Tosun from you.

Gray & Perez in one window, you‘ll be wanting to chuck yourself into the River Mersey if that happens.

Always thought why Townsend wasn't as a better club most times I've seen him play. He a tidy intelligent player. Not seen much of gray tho

You blame Brands for just about everything so, if you know better pray explain how he should go about outing Bernard on £120k a week ?
Player under no obligation to take reduction in salary, and no known interest in him from anywhere… tell me how Brands is supposed to move him as easily as you infer it should be ??
Brands made that bed, so he lies in it.

Meh, gives us some options I guess off the bench for not much outlay. Gray is a flying machine but never had an end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.