Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire your optimism on him, but the chances of Demarai Gray suddenly becoming good is slim.

The guy’s 25, had enough time with us to show his potential, was given numerous chances in the latter stages of his Leicester career, both by Puel & Rodgers and failed to take them.

It’s not surprising to see that Leverkusen don’t want him either.

His main highlight at Leicester, was nearly having his head chopped off by a helicopter blade, that pretty much says everything about him I’m afraid.

No offence mate its for £1.5 million and he'll be a squad player for us.

The fact you've taken the time to register on another teams board just to tell us how crap he'll be makes me optimistic as if Leicester signed Iwobi or Tosun tomorrow I would be too bevvied up in celebration to care never mind sign up to Foxes Talk.

No offence mate its for £1.5 million and he'll be a squad player for us.

The fact you've taken the time to register on another teams board just to tell us how crap he'll be makes me optimistic as if Leicester signed Iwobi or Tosun tomorrow I would be too bevvied up in celebration to care never mind sign up to Foxes Talk.
Unbelievable clutching at straws.

Thinking about it, We have a billionaire owner so how did we get to this point we’re we have Benitez as our manager and signing players like Townsend? Plus we have pure expensive gash in the squad. Unbelievable!!

I like the people saying “well if this means we can shift the deadwood”... totally oblivious to the fact that we’d just be adding more deadwood to worry about later.

Exactly this. Absolutely ridiculous what we are doing, we need to be signing quality players, with the current first teamers being pushed to the bench - then keep that cycle going. Just like other clubs do.

Not fill us up full of crap, struggle to get rid of it - so just buy more crap and hope we can sell the crap we still have, whilst at the same time, keeping the crap we have as a first 11.

Great idea Everton.

This was inevitable with the years of overspending we've had. I don't rate either very highly, but in a way I'm happy that we're not splurging money again. Fairly decent squad players.

What's more concerning is that neither is the big upgrade that we need for such a key position and it suggests that we won't bring in an exciting winger.
Townsend works hard, so if we're bringing in Dumfries he can track back when Dumfries overlaps.

In the past, yes, they also had Gazza, how did that work for us when we signed him after his peak? Would they sign him now? If not why should we?
Given how much of a penny pincher Levy is, they probably would, I mean they got Bale back on loan after all

Exactly this. Absolutely ridiculous what we are doing, we need to be signing quality players, with the current first teamers being pushed to the bench - then keep that cycle going. Just like other clubs do.

Not fill us up full of crap, struggle to get rid of it - so just buy more crap and hope we can sell the crap we still have, whilst at the same time, keeping the crap we have as a first 11.

Great idea Everton.

We’ve literally been moaning about this for years but now we doing it in a cheapskate way then it’s alright apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.