Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something ?

Have Iwobi , Bernard , Gomes , Gylfi , Delph been sold ?

Thought not.

Just adding more dross.

I think that the theory on this one is that if you sift enough silt in the right places, you eventually find some gold.

What @TheBigIguana is questioning is whether or not there's gold in these particular rivers.

I feel like brands goes off to the supermarket, forgotten his list and make a wild guess about why his wife has sent him there, ends up coming home with a trolley full of tools and a dog basket from the special offer middle isle.

Last edited:

Have any of them been moved on ?

Kin hell he's only been here 5 minutes. Wether we like it or not its a start all over again. The hope was the previous manager would have started this summer but that was thrown in the air.
Imo i think they're both an improvement on what we have so get them in and eventualy move those who are proven failures on.

Kin hell he's only been here 5 minutes. Wether we like it or not its a start all over again. The hope was the previous manager would have started this summer but that was thrown in the air.
Imo i think they're both an improvement on what we have so get them in and eventualy move those who are proven failures on.
Great theory because our wonderful DoF has shown that he is uniquely qualified in selling players we don't want. isn't he.

In fairness gray was a squad player for a championship winning side, that out performed us over the last 5 years. He could probably be a squad player here

Well what do you want. Sell 6/7 players before getting anyone in?
My point is that Brands has consistently shown that he can't get rid of bad players.

We are bringing in more bad players .

If we had got rid of 2 bad players on very high wages and replaced them with slightly better on lower wages as squad players then fine but we've done neither.

But you're happy so fine.

In my opinion we need quality not quantity.

I'd rather see 5 go out and bring in 2 of good quality.

I feel like brands goes off to the supermarket, forgotten his list and make a wild guess about why his wife has sent him there, ends up coming home with a trolley full of tools and a dog basket from the special offer middle isle.
Sounds like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.