Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games last season did Richarlison, Iwobi & Siggi struggle to find form in? These 2 would have been decent to change things up. James missed a good few games also so we now have a couple of players that will be better as replacements than what we had last season.

We will still get a few more through the door before the season but not too shabby back ups

Agreed, now hopefully we can add 2 possibly 3 players of real quality (regular starters) & if we can ship out 2 or 3 players also that would be a great window.

How many games last season did Richarlison, Iwobi & Siggi struggle to find form in? These 2 would have been decent to change things up. James missed a good few games also so we now have a couple of players that will be better as replacements than what we had last season.

We will still get a few more through the door before the season but not too shabby back ups
Agreed, now hopefully we can add 2 possibly 3 players of real quality (regular starters) & if we can ship out 2 or 3 players also that would be a great window.

I was impressed with Demarai Gray and thought he looked confident and lively in the Florida Cup. Hopefully, he can bring that type of energy to our Premier League games etc. on a regular basis; I guess time will tell.

I was impressed that he wanted to take the penalty tbh. Obviously he wanted to show everyone he’d arrived but he looked really confident. Hope it works out for the lad in our team….

Status
Not open for further replies.