Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible for any of us outside the game to know for sure with attackers like this. Freakin Marcos Llorente was a DM at Real Madrid but shined as basically a second striker for Atletico.
And plays RB for Spain.

My guess is Gray doesn't end up playing up top very much unless Kean goes and we're really committed to having pace in the team in all the attacking positions. Which I guess also means James has to go.

If he and Townsend have been signed to come off the bench or squad options, fine. If we’re playing either of them consistently in the starting 11 this season then it’s a massive recruitment failure….again. Anyone thinks otherwise off their head.

If he and Townsend have been signed to come off the bench or squad options, fine. If we’re playing either of them consistently in the starting 11 this season then it’s a massive recruitment failure….again. Anyone thinks otherwise off their head.
Agree but dont want players to be starting when they aint playing well too many was safe staying in i want them to earn a place to start

Agree but dont want players to be starting when they aint playing well too many was safe staying in i want them to earn a place to start
Play your in form players at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.