2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s really that close to fitness, i personally think it’s worth negotiating 1 more year on the loan and see if he can get back to previous levels.
Jesus Christ. This must be a wind up on "is dele on loan" proportions. He was finished at spurs the whole footballing world new it, including me who has nothing to do with football. How on earth we ended up signing him in the first place needs investigating. Help me

If he’s really that close to fitness, i personally think it’s worth negotiating 1 more year on the loan and see if he can get back to previous levels.

I’d be open minded as well, we need cheap talent and that’s not coming without risk.

The manager is no fool, if he gets a contract, he’l be convinced he will be able to pull his weight.

It’s speculation, but listening to the managers comments and the ambiguity of his contract ending but being around the club, think moves could be a foot. If there are, I doubt they would announce it now, be later in the summer, see if he rocks up for preseason.

Last edited:
Doormat more like.

The lad has made millions upon millions off the club at a time where we’re lending money to keep the lights on.

He should be punted out the gates and he can pay for his own rehab somewhere.

Why do you think we aren’t though…..it’s not just rehab he’s under the supervision of the medical team.

He has been rehabing away from the club, think there’s more to this then just a soft touch gesture. Hes not from Liverpool, makes no other sense, if something wasn’t being explored, why he’d be at the club, he’d surely decamp to London.

Not saying something will defo happen, but I see everyone here keeping their options open.

The below leaves the door open in my opinion:

Dyche on Dele returning to the club "We'll see. My main aim and I've spoken to him endlessly about it is just to get him back on the pitch, get him playing, get him smiling, get him enjoying it again.

"He's had a real tough time, it became clear, in his personal life but that's well and truly parked, he looks good in himself, he seems well in himself and on the training pitch, it looks like he's moving well. Getting back the love of the game is the end goal that I've spoken to him about, regardless of his situation with us or anyone else for that matter, getting back to that love of the game and love of what he does because he's a top player - without a doubt - when he's fully fit and running."

Why do you think we aren’t though…..it’s not just rehab he’s under the supervision of the medical team.

He has been rehabing away from the club, think there’s more to this then just a soft touch gesture. Hes not from Liverpool, makes no other sense, if something wasn’t being explored, why he’d be at the club, he’d surely decamp to London.

BN.jpeg

H-E.gif

Please God stop talking about dele Ali
This. The guy was a real talent, made his money then lost hunger to do well while still at Spurs. He's just happy to get a big contract and keep the money flowing. He's been with us 3 years now and shown nothing. Why the hell would we want him to stay. He's only showing an improvement in fitness to get a new contract. Once gets it, he will go back to doing nothing for us. Stay clear and forget him.

Status
Not open for further replies.